The European Aerosol Assembly Award 2021
- The EAA Award is intended to recognise outstanding performance of an individual whose career has been distinguished by a sustained commitment to excellence in endeavours of science, research, and leadership in the field of aerosol science and technology.
- Preference therefore should be given to a senior individual, in recognition of their complete scientific life.
- The award is will be given biennially.
- The award consists of a certificate and citation.
- The award will be made, whenever appropriate, during the European Aerosol Conference (or International Aerosol Conference).
- Nominations of candidates for the award are invited by public announcement. Any member of a European Aerosol Assembly organization may submit a nomination.
- Nomination is made by a full letter of justification, including a curriculum vitae and list of publications. No more than three supporting letters are to be included in the nomination. Members of the Awards Sub-Committee cannot be nominated and are prohibited from writing reference letters for the candidates. The nominator is responsible for preparing the complete dossier for submission.
- Nominees must be a member of one of the Societies of the European Aerosol Assembly.
- The award can be given to living or deceased colleagues although at the time of nomination candidates must be alive.
- The nomination material is to be submitted electronically to the Sub-Committee chair (Professor Ian Colbeck) by June 10th 2021.
Professor Ian Colbeck